Audience | PHARMAP 2024
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Packaging Congress is a closed-door event aimed at gathering only industry experts from top management level and manufacturing and packaging professionals from the technical side. For that reason, BGS Group works upon invitations and requests, selectively choosing the audience that is able to discuss ongoing trends and questions of the manufacturing and packaging industry, contributing to the business programme with up-to-date case studies. All of this transforms the Congress into an efficient B2B networking platform.
Our participants are:
- Top-level management from pharma companies (CEO, COO, CMO, VP/Head/ Director of Manufacturing, Operations, Supply Chain, Site Head/Director);
- Key technical specialists (Project Engineer, Production Manager, Manufacturing Project Manager, Digitalisation Specialist, Quality Assurance Specialist);
- Packaging specialists (Packaging Engineer, Packaging Development Specialist, Packaging Process Improvement Specialist);
- Supply chain and procurement specialists (Strategic Sourcing Manager, Procurement Specialist, Supply Chain Manager, Operations Manager);
- Heads from manufacturing and packaging pharma technology companies (AI, Machine Learning, Automation, Engineering Services and Machines, Monitoring & Control systems, Packaging Equipment, Data Analytics, etc.) and many others.